If you live in Denver or plan to visit during the Halloween season, this is the perfect time to enjoy planned bashes. Whether you are going out with friends, as a couple, or with business associates, any of the following are ideal.
- Denver Tech Center – The Marriott and Hyatt Regency are hosting one of the best haunts in the Denver area. At the Denver Tech Center, a huge Haunted Hotel is planned that is and expected to be a spooky and exciting time for everyone. Included are live music, dancing, and, of course, adult beverages. For this bash, costumes are encouraged. You can choose general admission for $39 or purchase a VIP ticket that gives you access to both hotels for $89.
- Chloe, Suite 200, and 24K – For this Halloween bash, three Denver clubs are joining forces. Each venue will have a different Halloween theme: “Midsummer Night’s Scream” at Chloe, “Pretty Little Monsters” at Suite 200, and “Angels and Demons” at 24K. You can buy a $40 ticket in advance that gives you access to all three parties or, if preferred, spend $25 for the venue of your choice. For the best costume, a $1,000 cash prize will be offered at each of the venues.
- Beta – This year, Beta is hosting a rock ‘n’ roll-themed Halloween party, which encourages partygoers to come dressed up as their favorite rock star. Co-presenting the “Hallow Freak’n Ween” event are the Triad Dragon masterminds from Global Dance Festival. The event will boast two stages of music with top headliners. Tickets for this unique Halloween event are $40.
- The Hi-Dive – Although this is one of the smaller Halloween bashes, it is expected to have huge success. In addition to five local bands taking the stage, other events are scheduled. For instance, Accordion Crimes will channel Blondie, Hindershop takes on the Talking Heads, and Wire Faces will do Television. For outstanding tunes, music will be provided by DJ Tyler Jacobson. Advance tickets are just $8, and tickets are still only $10 at the door.
- Paranormal Palace – This is the most lavish of all Halloween bashes scheduled for Halloween 2015. In fact, this is the biggest event in the entire state of Colorado. The event will take place at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, featuring interactive haunted entertainment, multiple DJs, light shows, food, drinks, and more. Of course, you are encouraged to come in costume.
Safe and Convenient Transportation
To ensure you get to each venue safely this Halloween in Denver, the best mode of transportation is hiring a limousine company. With a chauffeur, you can enjoy spirited beverages and party late into the night without worrying about getting home.Tags: Events, Halloween