Every year, the list of the top airports in the United States changes, with 2016 being no exception. While the experience is somewhat subjective, for the most part the list is based on a variety of factors such as available airline lounges, free Wi-Fi, mobile device charging stations, airport layout, onsite restaurants, retail shops, and so on.
The Best US Airports
This year, 10 airports stand out as being “the best.” With everything combined, going into and out of these particular airports will enhance the travel experience. If you’re flying into Colorado, you can enhance your by hiring a Denver limo service.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport—Ranked as the world’s busiest airport for takeoffs and landings, you will appreciate the high-end amenities like an urban garden, yoga room, and superior restaurants.
- Logan International Airport—This Boston airport is the hub for JetBlue, but also a major departure point for various European destinations. In addition to fast and professional service, this airport is home to one of the country’s top airport hotels.
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport—Serving the twin cities, this airport went through major changes in 2008. Along with modern terminals, the airport now offers a variety of performances, programs, and exhibits in support of arts and culture.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport—This airport is the hub for American Airlines and the launching point for roughly 55 overseas destinations. Top features include spas, children’s playgrounds, free Wi-Fi, and airline lounges.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport—Annually, some 53 million passengers fly in and out of this airport. People are welcomed by major upgrades to the gates, luxury shops, and other world-class amenities.
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport—As one of the fastest growing airports, this airport recently added major services the Sea-Tac Music Experience, a music streaming program featuring live concerts and local artists.
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport—For passenger traffic, this is the busiest airport in the world. This airport makes the list thanks to the extremely fast inter-terminal transport service, great customer support, and outstanding amenities.
- San Francisco International Airport—Along with a curated selection of shops and cafes, this airport has an interactive flight deck, yoga room, and an aviation museum.
- Denver International Airport—To enhance your experience with 140 restaurants and shops, rotating exhibits, easy underground terminal transportation, and more, remember to book your Denver limo service.
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport—Listed as the best airport in the US for 2016, you will appreciate this airport’s user-friendly website, short and efficient security lines, and high-tech amenities.
Top Denver Limo Services
For your next trip to Colorado, you have the opportunity to enjoy everything offered at the Denver International Airport, and for ground transportation you will want to hire a reputable Denver limousine company.Tags: limousine company, limousine services