Because Denver has become the hub for business people to meet, there are many incredible venues designed specifically for corporate events in Denver. As a result, you can easily find the right space, whether you are hosting a seminar, workshop, teambuilding event, presentation, board meeting, or something else.
Great Venue Choices in Denver
The following are some of the best locations for holding corporate events in the Denver area.
- DoubleTree by Hilton – Located within minutes from downtown and a short drive from the Denver International Airport, this hotel is the perfect place for business meetings of all types. The hotel offers 30,000 square feet of space specifically for meetings. There are also 261 beautiful rooms for overnight guests.
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa – For excellent hotel accommodations and meeting space, this hotel is perfect. This 4-star, AAA Four Diamond facility offers a wide range of amenities, including 16,000 square feet of meeting space.
- The Curtis Hotel – This is another excellent place to hold corporate events in Denver. Along with 336 rooms, the hotel has a total of 30,000 square feet designated for meetings, conventions, seminars, and more. The largest meeting room is over 4,100 square feet.
- Monaco Denver – With a convenient downtown location, this hotel is perfect for conducting business. As a boutique hotel, you enjoy charm coupled with quality amenities. Of the 4,000 square feet for meetings, the largest space measures 2,220 square feet.
- Homewood Suites – At this Hilton property, you can expect outstanding service. The hotel boasts 187 guestrooms, as well as eight meetings rooms with a total of 7,000 square feet available.
- Sheraton Denver Downtown – If you need a significant amount of space for business, this hotel offers 18,000 square feet spread over 46 rooms. In addition, the hotel is located downtown, making it convenient for everyone.
- Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel – The hotel is whimsical, charming, and laid out perfectly for business travelers. In addition to 230 guestrooms, the hotel has eight meeting rooms of various sizes.
- Hyatt Place Denver Downtown – Another one of Denver’s top downtown hotels is an excellent place for out-of-town guests as well as holding business meetings. Along with 248 rooms, the Hyatt Place offers 5,000 square feet of space where you can conduct business.
- The ART Hotel – While this hotel is smaller with 165 guestrooms, it still has 5,000 square feet designated to business. Of the 13 meetings rooms, the largest is 3,145 square feet.
Professional Limousine Service
Regardless which hotel you choose, the best way for you and other attendees to get from the airport to the meeting place is by hiring a professional limousine service. This mode of transportation is affordable, enjoyable, and safe.Tags: corporate events, meeting tips