Denver has long been viewed as a city on the cusp of modern change. This is true even for meeting venues, which are in abundance. In Denver, there are a number of unique venues, which tend to be in high demand. If you want to impress at your next meeting, these recommended venues would be a great place to start.
Meeting Venues to Consider
- Jantis Event Center – Located in Aurora, this facility first opened in 2013. In addition to the venue being beautiful, it is designed to seat up to 250 people comfortably. Some of the services available at Jantis include chair and table rentals, linen rentals, photography and/or video, and even event planning services. For all types of events, this is an excellent choice.
- Artwork Network – For a venue that is both accommodating and charming, you will love the Artwork Network. The overall setting is gorgeous, which is enhanced by magnificent hardwood flooring and exposed brick. To ensure your meeting goes off without a hitch, the staff is extremely helpful.
- Washington Park Boathouse – For something completely unexpected, pick this venue. The atmosphere is relaxing and functional, the views are downright amazing, and the service is impeccable. For an outdoor venue that can fit roughly 120 people, this is truly a great option.
- Grant-Humphrey’s Museum – For a smaller business meeting, you should consider the Grant-Humphrey’s Museum. In addition to a convenient location, the architecture is incredible. Although it is not as lavish as modern facilities are, this historic building boasts character and personality.
- Balistreri Vineyards – This venue offers something a little more laidback. While hosting an important business meeting, you and your guests can dine on fabulous cuisine and sip on wine made from grapes grown in both Colorado and California. Although the venue is located in an industrial area of town, it is still great.
- Parkside Mansion – This historic mansion is simply breathtaking. Throughout are extraordinary features that add to the allure. Having been remodeled, the Parkside Mansion is well-suited to all types of events, including business meetings.
- Cluster Studios – This venue offers some of the most creative workspace available. This creatively inspired venue offers 22,000 square feet of co-working and office spaces. If you have a business meeting and need high-quality space, you will appreciate the variety of options that Cluster Studios provides.
- Hotels – Beyond the unique venues for business meetings mentioned, you have access to a multitude of hotels. Some of the better options include The Ritz-Carlton, with nine rooms for meetings; the Hotel Teatro, which is a four-diamond boutique-style hotel with six meeting rooms; the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, which has seven rooms for business meetings; and the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, which boasts a total of 30,000 square feet of meeting space.
The Best Ground Transportation
Regardless of the meeting venue that you ultimately choose, you and your guests can arrive in style by using the professional services of Signature Transportation, a top Denver limousine service.Tags: meeting venues, meetings