Whether you currently living in Denver and plan to entertain family and friends or have a trip planned to visit this Rocky Mountain city, there is no shortage of ways to celebrate. Along with things like going to dinner and shopping, Denver has much more to offer. To get to each destination during this holiday season, you might want to consider hiring a Denver limousine company.
The Magic of Christmas
When in Denver to celebrate the Christmas holiday, anyone of the following suggestions is ideal, although there are many additional possibilities. If you are flying in for the holidays, start your visit by using a Denver limousine service to reach your hotel destination. From there, a standard Denver limousine company will assign a professional chauffeur to take you and others anywhere you want to go.
- Zoo Lights—One of the many exciting events is held by the Denver Zoo. Through January 3, you have the opportunity to see animals up close, followed by viewing beautiful lights that get you in the holiday spirit.
- “The Nutcracker” Ballet—Of all the Christmas-themed ballets, “The Nutcracker” is the most beloved. For a special night out, you and a guest can take a Denver limousine service to the Ellie Caulkin’s Opera House for an enchanted evening. The ballet will be held through December 27, with tickets currently on sale.
- Holiday Carousel—At the Denver Pavilions, children have the chance to enjoy the holidays while sitting on a horse on a whimsical carousel. Rides are available through December 23 for only $3 per person.
- Blossoming of Light & Trail of Lights—Taking place on York Street at the Denver Botanical Gardens through January 2, this amazing event is perfect for the Christmas holiday season. During this time of year, the botanical gardens are beautifully transformed into a magical place that adults and children alike can enjoy.
- The SantaLand Diaries—An additional event to consider is the SantaLand Diaries, which is a wonderful production based on an essay by David Sedaris detailing his experience while working at Macy’s as one of Santa’s elves. The production is scheduled for December 26, 27, and 28 at the Garner Galleria Theatre.
The Best Mode of Transportation
In addition to using a Denver limousine service for transportation to and from your hotel, a Denver limousine is by far the easiest, most affordable, and safest way to get around. After all, Denver is a busy place during the holidays.Tags: holidays, Things to Do, travel tips