With its backdrop of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Denver is an excellent place to ring in the New Year. Regardless of your age or the type of event you enjoy most, you will have a blast on New Year’s eve. For a special treat this year, you also deserve to enjoy the services of a reputable Denver limo service.
Enjoying a Great New Year’s Celebration
Using a car service in Denver makes the New Year’s celebration something even more special. Among the many possibilities, any of the recommendations provided are worth consideration.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks—A wonderful fireworks display will take place over the 16th Street Mall, lighting up the downtown Denver sky. The first show will start at 9:00 pm and the second at midnight. This event will also include stilt walkers, magicians, comedians, balloon artists, costumed entertainers, and much more, making it perfect for the entire family.
- Howl: A New Year Wake and Revival—For something geared a little more toward adults, you should consider this event. Included in the showarea 20th-century medicine side show theme, delicious food, innovative drinks, performances, music, and plenty of partygoers dressed up accordingly.
- Noon Year’s Eve—Scheduled at the Butterfly Pavilion in Westminster, this event is also familyfriendly. With everyone packed inside the Denver limo, the chauffeur will take you to the new location of the Children’s Museum of Denver for hours of fun. At midnight you’ll seeball drops as well as confetti and bubble wrap.
- Ellie Caulkin’s Opera House—With itsexciting 1920s theme, you are encouraged to dress up when heading to thiscelebration. The night will be filled with all types of action, such as several DJs spinning music and even an amazing after party.
- The Filmore Auditorium—You can also ring in 2016 by having the Denver limousine service drive you and your guests to the Filmore Auditorium. Although a VIP package is available, even general admission offers a tremendous amount of fun.
No-Hassle Denver Limo Service
Instead of worrying about congested, snow-covered roads and limited parking, you can hire a Denver limo service. With this, the chauffeur will drop everyone off and pick you up at the door of the preferred venue, making transportation completely hassle-free.Tags: holidays, Things to Do, travel tips