When it comes to bakeries, no city does it quite like Denver. Throughout the city you’ll find an array of amazing venues with intoxicating scents coming from freshly made cookies, pies, cakes, breads, and more. To indulge in some of the finest bakery treats ever made, consider doing something special by hiring a Denver limo service for you and a group of friends.
Denver’s Finest Bakeries
- Glazed & Confused—This bakery has a hip and trendy vibe, but what makes it so special is the innovative baked goods. Only the highest-quality local, seasonal, and organic ingredients are used, which is evident in the incredible flavors. Although everything is outstanding, the maple and bacon glossed donut topped with a crispy strip of bacon is a perfect example of excellence.
- Wednesday’s Pies—Located in Larimer Square, this parlor-style bakery is warm and inviting, and for homemade pies there is no place better. Every day, you have a choice of three seasonal pies, which are sold by the slice or whole. One of the favorites is the roasted pecan pie, slathered in spicy, chili-spiked caramel sauce.
- Adagio Baking Company—Another great stop for your Denver limo service is Adagio. All turnovers, scones, breads, cinnamon rolls, biscotti, and breakfast sandwiches are made completely by hand using quality ingredients. Although the chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular items on the menu, people also love the lemon-blueberry scones.
- Gateaux Pastries—The vibrantly colored food is so beautiful that you almost hate to eat it. All of the cupcakes, coconut bars, tea cookies, cakes, tortes, and tarts are both exquisite and whimsical. The Mojito cupcakes are also unbelievably delicious.
- Sugarmill—For superb sweets, you cannot beat what pastry chef Noah French serves. Virtually everything, including cupcakes, tarts, brownies, macarons, shortcakes, parfaits, and cakes, is exquisite. In addition to sugary masterpieces, this bakery is a hot spot for savory breakfast, lunch, and dinner creations.
- The Duffeyroll Café—This café is the recipient of the Best Cinnamon Roll 2011 award, and you have never tasted homemade cinnamon rolls until you and your guests take a Denver limo to this venue. Along with the amazing sweets, you will be impressed with the attentive staff.
- Beet Box Bakery & Café—If you are vegan, you will go crazy over this all-vegan bakery. In addition, many of the menu choices are gluten-free. Two amazing options include the gluten-free turtle brownies and vanilla chai cupcakes.
Depending on a Limo Service in Denver
While some people might think taking a Denver limo to visit one or more bakeries is over the top, in reality, this is a great way to enhance the overall experience. When you’re entertaining out-of-town guests or important clients, this is the perfect way to make a lasting impression.Tags: limo service, limousine services, Things to Do