To make business travel easier, you can consider a variety of hacks. Although there are literally thousands of possibilities, here are some of the hacks that tend to be best. By adopting several, you will find traveling for business easier, more productive, and definitely more fun.
Top Hacks for Business Travel
- Loyalty Programs – Sign up for every loyalty program that you can. Having a membership will go a long way in saving time and money. With this, you can enjoy priority check-ins, discounted hotel rooms, free meals, faster boarding on flights, and much more.
- Hotel Chain – If possible, try to stay within the same hotel chain. Over time, you will acquire enough points to enjoy a variety of perks.
- Snacks – Even something as simple as packing your own snacks will make a big difference. For one thing, you have something to munch on for energy whenever needed, but in addition, you will save a great deal of money on costly food items sold in airports.
- Travel Days – To save money when flying on business trips, consider Tuesday and Wednesday nights. During those times, seats open up and prices go down.
- Ready-to-Go Bag – If you happen to travel frequently, instead of packing a fresh suitcase for every trip, keep a ready-to-go bag handy. Although you might need to pack a few items, the majority of things will be organized ahead of time.
- Airbnb – While not for everyone, there is a tremendous cost savings that goes along with staying at an Airbnb. Of course, you will need to do your homework, but instead of spending hundreds of dollars to stay in a hotel for a short trip, you can spend around $75 per night for a quiet and private room.
- Bonus Day – Rather than return home immediately after the conclusion of a meeting, stay an extra night. This gives you a bonus day to see the city and unwind.
- Airline Choice – Just as with hotels, it is to your advantage to fly on the same airlines whenever you can. This will help you achieve elite status, which also comes with a number of perks.
- Mobile Device Charging – Although airports and hotels offer connections for keeping your mobile devices fully charged, you could be in a situation where there are no connections. To make sure that the battery on your cell phone or tablet never dies, you can spend around $30 for a portable charger. Using a standard USB connector, you can recharge your device anywhere and anytime.
- TSA Pre-Check Status – For around $85 and as long as you do not have a criminal record, you can submit an application to obtain TSA pre-check status. Officials will conduct a background investigation and if everything comes up clean, you can bypass long security lines at the airport.
Convenient Ground Transportation
Probably one of the best “hacks” that people unfortunately overlook has to do with hiring a denver limousine service. Limos are not just for parties, weddings, and other formal events. Professional limo service is actually a very cost-efficient mode of transportation. Call us for your CO limousine service today!Tags: business travel